District 14 Commander Monthly Comments
I pray that this communication finds you and your families in good health and spirit.
Post Commanders and Comrades, the State Commander has given Post an additional chance of earning All State honors if Post achieve 100% + in membership.
There is no change in the districts focus, we must attack our Retention and Recruitment goals until June 30th, 2021. Our membership goals remain the same, achieve 100%+ for each Post within our District, add or convert 33 annual members to Life (3 per Post) and 11 Life members to any level Legacy Life (1 per Post) and keep our retention above 90%. Commanders, we have time to achieve these goals, continue to push forward and let me know if you need any assistance.
Continue our membership campaign; Operation “CALL” to Action is a campaign to assist the Post Commanders and Staff to telephonically contact at least 10 x continuous (annual) members a week and speak with them of the critical importance of renewing their membership. Post Commanders will have the Post Quartermaster print a roster of all annual members and with the assistance of the Post membership chairman, Post Senior/Junior Vice Commanders, and various members of the district staff, will each select 10 members that they will contact for the week. This process will continue every week until all annual members have been contacted. Post Commanders are expected to notify your respective staffs and have these rosters printed and execution to begin at your earliest opportunity.
- Election Report Deadline, 2nd of May; Post can be placed on suspension.
- Commanders Call and District Staff, Zoom call on the 6th of May @7pm.
- Mandatory donations: National Home for Children, National Military Services ($100 payment to Nationals for All American)
- VPR, Loyalty Day, 1st of May, Memorial Day, 25th of May
- Commanders Homecoming, San Antonio, 3-6 June - State Convention, Durant, OK, 17-20 June Comrades, we must continue to be proactive not reactive, knock out our mandatory observances and programs. Keep up the good work and if you need any assistance do not hesitate to contact me or the staff. We are ONE TEAM, READY & FORWARD!
Carlo S. Davis
Carlo S. Davis
Gold Legacy / Life Member
"No One Does More for Veterans"